Friday, June 12, 2009

jack's new room - jungle themed room

Not the best photos, but these will do. I made the quilt and the elephant pillow. The rocking chair Marc and I stained when I was pregnant. The cubes are from Target, and the furniture is from PBK, as is the window hardware, the lamp, the lion pillow, the rug, and the animal mobile over the bed. I also made the sheers that hang behind the regular curtains. The photos are ones I took last year at the zoo and the animals on the shelves are from the $1 spot at Target.












7 comments:

  1. EVERYTHING looks amazing!!!! The colors, the quilt, and the pillow is to die for! You did an awesome job chicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks so great! Jack is a lucky book to have such a cool space all to himself! Good job mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Awesome job on the quilt and pillow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You did a great job.....the room looks fantastic! Jack's lucky, I wish my mom decorated my room like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, it looks fantastic....you did such a good job. Jack's a lucky little guy!

    ReplyDelete