Thursday, February 5, 2009

fun times!

i have been crafting like mad lately - and loving it! orders are coming in for shirts and i can hardly keep up (http://www.savvysarahdesigns.blogspot.com/). it's been fun!


we have been re-painting our family room, and bought a new couch. we are moving furniture around and it looks really different! i love it! we should start the kitchen in teh next few days....cabinets too! and finally, marc has decided to let me (or let himself) put knobs on the cabinet doors.


one of my resolutions this year was to fill our house with pictures. i ordered a few today that will be cute on our new (or, newly arranged) shelves and i am super excited! when both of your bff's are phenomonal photographers (and only ONE lives in town *cough nea cough get your ass back here cough* how could you NOT want your house littered with pictures like these?







4 comments:

  1. Yay Sarah! I'm loving the pics :) You are looking mighty FAB in the one of you and Jack! I'll have to come over some time to see all the work you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your doing well :D it's been quiet around here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah!!! I'm loving the new pictures (isn't Erin fabulous) Jack is the cutest.thing.ever. We need to scrapbook soon.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics look great! One of my missions has been to have pictures all over the house, too, but I refuse to post pictures of my handiwork until we get some more decorating done...and have living room furniture. We need that.

    ReplyDelete