Wednesday, May 6, 2009

oops.

i stink! i forgot my make it yours monday AND my two truth tues. geez! oh well. i hav ebeen over-scheduling myself and it shows. i work part time at PBK and trying to run my little business on the side...plus i have another part time job. AND trying to stay at home and keep things flowing. trying to clean out the old and de-clutter and stay clean and organized. getting back on the diet bandwagon, with which i am making strides and i am excited about that!

lately i have been feeling overwhelmed and like i am in a sinking hole. i have had to step back from a few engagements, which makes me sad, but at the same time, i have no choice.

it's really funny. this time last year, my income was higher. we had more overall debt. we had zero money in savings and were sturggling. right now, we have pretty much ZERO debt. we should mainly be out of it in the next month or two, and it was only incurred from having to use one credit card from our robbery for a month. our income is less, but we have money in savings and are doing better overall.

i truly think getting rid of my dayvare kid(s), which was sucking the LIFE out of me (and their non-complying parents) taught me so many things and we are so so so much happier now. i am not a prayer-type person, but i have been praying and hoping and trying to see things in different lights....and it's working. we are about to begin some exciting (to us, at least) projects around our home and rather than always chasing that bigger-better-more mentality, we are going to make the best of what we have.

sorry for rambling. it's just sort of a looming cloud. but a happy cloud, like bob ross said :)

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome you're doing so well and being able to stay home with Jack. When there's a will, there's a way and you've done awesome with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy clouds are good!

    wow this is the first time in a long time you've written a full all out thoughts post :) I like.

    I'm glad the changes you made were good for you and that things are looking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bob ross. bwahahahaha

    You can do it. ALL of it. And you ARE doing it. That's what matters most! Hugs girlie!!

    Ps... one of my favorito quotes is "We tend to seek happiness, when happiness is actually a choice."

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad things are looking up! I love positive outcomes! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness should be the WAY there, not when you get there. Right? Sounds like you've found the way.

    ReplyDelete